Thursday, March 31, 2011

Angels on Earth


The Children of Now is a groundbreaking work that shows that a large number of kids come into the world bearing inherent gifts that are beyond strange—they are telepathic, understand subtle energies, and/or have amazing psychic abilities. Many of them remember where they were before they came to Earth and often can describe past lives. Here we share an excerpt from Chapter 11 Angels on Earth. Enjoy!

Throughout history, we have read or heard about angels who come to Earth to be of assistance to us. This surprisingly common phenomenon was aptly and vividly illustrated in the following story:

I was driving down a road at a fast speed, and all of a sudden I realized that there was a large piece of wood in front of me. It was a long square post of some kind. Before I realized what was happening, I ran over the wood, and as I did, both of the tires on the driver’s side of my car blew out. From that point on, everything seemed to be in slow motion. One millisecond at a time, I was aware of every intricate part of the progression of events.

“Angels!” I pleaded, “Help me!” The driver’s side of my car was off the ground, and I was careening forward at an excessive speed on two wheels. I was also in the fast lane and needed to move over to the shoulder of the road without wrecking my car, hitting someone else, or completely losing control of the car. The balance of the vehicle felt dangerously precarious. Faster than I could comprehend, I began to receive instructions that calmly spoke to me. “Easy,” the voice said. “Don’t panic. Turn your steering wheel ever so slightly this way, not too much or the car will flip.” I could see that! “Now, use the momentum of your car to steer it. Ease over to the other lane—now! That’s it. Now touch the brakes gently so that the car stops in a straight line—good, good. Now, pull off of the road and come to a stop.”

In spite of my predicament, I felt calm and perfectly guided as I followed the instructions. As I got out of the car and saw the extent of the damage, I began to shake all over. The adrenaline that was pumping through my system was maximized. Automatically I went to the trunk for my spare tire and jack, only to realize a second or two later that I had only one spare. I was too wobbly from the shock of the accident to even try to use the jack anyway.

“I need an Angel, God,” I said, as I held onto the car for support. As I finished my prayer, I looked up to see a van turning around in the median and heading my way. The van pulled up and a kindly older gentleman got out. Even in my distress, I couldn’t help but notice a glow around my rescuer. He was very quiet, but the few words he did say were calming. He spoke only enough to communicate what was necessary and nothing more. He helped me with everything, and before he left, I asked his name. He gave me one, and said that he lived in a certain community which I was familiar with. Later, when I tried to find him to thank him for assisting me, I found that he didn’t exist. The address didn’t exist. No one had heard of my gentle hero. He wasn’t of this Earth—my prayers had been answered, and an angel had come.

There are countless stories like this in which angels come to the rescue and then disappear just as quickly, never to be heard from again. This type of angelic interaction is typical of guardian angels.

However, the angels I will describe here are very different. They are being born in human form, wings and all. Their wings aren’t visible to everyone, but there are some who can see them. There is an etheric quality to these children, which words are insufficient to describe. The few I have met are having a very hard time. They are cosmically sad for humanity. They do not feel as if they truly belong in our world and at the same time, they know of God, Spirit, and the Light, and they experience the depth of feeling that comes from that knowing to their very core.

Michael

About seven or eight years ago I received a call from a good friend, who asked me to talk with a young man she knew. He was in his early twenties. She felt he might be in trouble, and she told me that I would understand when I spoke with him. At the time I was still working on sorting out my own awakening, and I was very excited to hear the story this young man had to tell. I will call him Michael.

Before I could call him, he called me. Michael was a bit timid with me at first. He was on the other side of the country and alone. I could feel sadness oozing through the telephone. As he and I talked, Michael began to open more and more to me and tell me his story, and as he did, I wanted to reach through the phone and hold him. “I have wings,” he said. “I feel like I have to go out into the world and share messages of love. I have literally been wandering around the world for the last year. I went to Europe and walked barefoot everywhere I went. I can’t stand wearing shoes because it is like having my feet in a box. I need for my feet to feel the ground because it helps me stay anchored in earthly reality. I usually feel as if I am barely here. I really need help. I had some wonderful experiences in my travels, especially when I went to Padre Pio’s.” (Padre Pio was a devout priest who was known for healing others miraculously. He had the stigmata, the marks of Christ’s crucifixion, on his body.) “When I was there, I could feel the light, the love, his miracles—and I was comfortable. I managed to gain possession one of his gloves. The energy contained in his glove is a treasure and a good reminder to me that one person can affect many others. I don’t know what to do or where to go next. I know that I must share what I know. I know that I will touch people—heal people in their bodies, hearts, and souls—but right now I am lost and alone. Can you give me any information that would help?”

I closed my eyes and looked at this being energetically. He truly did have wings! They were white with a golden glow that undulated around the edges. His entire energy field was so nearly perfect that to gaze upon him, even ethereally, was very difficult because his brightness was so great. God, another reality shift! I had had some experience by then of wings and angels, but I hadn’t really expected to hear from one on the phone. We talked for several hours, and as we did, his profound sadness permeated his words. He was so ungrounded that even participating in logical conversation was difficult for him. His spirit was so pure. To Michael, the injury that humanity had inflicted upon itself was so great that he felt too small and powerless to make any positive changes here on Earth.

With human insight, I helped him to better understand compassion, love, and choices. I spoke with him about personal safety, and how his vulnerability was both a treasure and a difficulty. He was so innocent, so pure, that he couldn’t understand why everyone couldn’t understand God, the light, and love. For a while I spoke with him only of mundane things, such his body’s need for food and sleep. He was having a hard time sustaining his physical body, because his mission was first and foremost in his focus. He often forgot to eat, and he slept very little. He was exhausted and had lost an extreme amount of weight.

Michael was all about love, and that was the message he wanted to share with everyone. “You are love,” I said. “Yes, I am,” he replied. “It is my message as well.”

“Michael,” I said, “you must remember how to use your wings. It is vital to your journey. There are things that you can do with them that can touch others profoundly. You can comfort people, heal people with them.”

He said, “I am so tired, but I have to keep going.”

“Yes, you do, but if you don’t take time to regenerate, to replenish yourself, you won’t make it.”

“I know I just don’t know what to do with this body. It is foreign to me in every way.”

So I gave Michael suggestions about how to find balance in his situation, and how to ground himself so that he could function more clearly. There he was, an angel of perfection, bound in an imperfect body in an imperfect world, and the extent of his emotions were overwhelming him.

Toward the end of our conversation I asked him what he was going to do next. He suggested that he might wander elsewhere, and said something about going to Tibet, among other places. I encouraged Michael to call me regularly but I never heard from him again. I still wonder. I hope he made it.


Lovingly called “Dr. Meg” by her audiences worldwide, Meg Blackburn Losey, Ph.D., is the author of soon to be released The Secret History of Consciousness, Parenting the Children of Now, the international Best Seller, The Children of Now, Conversations with the Children of Now, Pyramids of Light, Awakening to Multi-Dimensional Realities and the Online Messages which are distributed globally. She is also a contributing author to The Mysteries of 2012.

Dr. Meg is a Keynote speaker and has recently served as a consultant to Good Morning America and 20/20 News. Her expertise in relation to issues of children of the consciousness evolution is greatly in demand.

Known as an “in your face” author and teacher because of her forthright approach to every subject, she loves teaching classes and sharing personal interactions with her students and clients. Dr. Meg also takes groups on mystical journeys to sacred sites in such places as Mexico, Peru, Egypt, Scotland and England where she takes her students into a full immersion of local cultures and ceremonies as well as initiation rites.

She is a Master Healer, speaker, and teacher. She is a dually Ordained Minister in both Spiritual Science and Metaphysics. She is a Ph.D. of Holistic Life Coaching and holds a Doctoral Degree in Metaphysics. She is a medical intuitive and the developer of the Seventh Sense Attunement® healing process.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...